Dưới đấy là những mẫu câu bao gồm chứa từ bỏ "orwellian", trong cỗ từ điển tự điển giờ đồng hồ Anh. Bạn cũng có thể tham khảo đầy đủ mẫu câu này để đặt câu trong tình huống cần đặt câu với từ orwellian, hoặc tham khảo ngữ cảnh sử dụng từ orwellian trong cỗ từ điển từ bỏ điển tiếng Anh
1. But this was Orwellian doublethink.
Bạn đang xem: Orwellian là gì
2. 5 But this was Orwellian doublethink.
3. Who else is gonna call it Orwellian?
4. There is something almost Orwellian ... It"s almost Kafkaesque.
5. Now she was a bit player in my Orwellian nightmare.
6. Và this is why "authoritarian" alone does not "Orwellian" make.
7. But I think that"s an Orwellian way of describing đen holes.
8. Republicans claim, in Orwellian fashion, that Obama"s millionaire tax is "class war".
9. Then that famous Orwellian coda. "Good prose is lượt thích a window pane."
10. So in Orwellian fashion , the buyout firms decided lớn change their moniker.
11. The thought of grinning politicians telling people how happy they are is truly Orwellian.
12. The cult of thể thao sometimes seems to lớn take on the quality of an Orwellian nightmare.
13. About their own camps, by contrast, the Soaspvn.netet Union was able khổng lồ exercise a sustained Orwellian denial.
14. THE Syrian government"s attempts lớn conceal the extent of the crackdown in the country have taken on an Orwellian quality.
15. Oh, he also fired the real founder and, in an Orwellian turn, pretends the guy never existed in press interaspvn.netews.
16. I instantly thought of the Orwellian newspeak at my own Manhattan school where achievement tests were the order of the day.
17. On the other (Orwellian) hand, the internet is the nearest thing lớn a perfect surveillance machine the world has ever seen.
18. New York"s Catholic archbishop Timothy Dolan, who called the legal change "Orwellian social engineering" will not be speaking out this Sunday.
19. I instantly thought of the Orwellian newspeak at my own Manhattan school where achievement tests were the order of the day.sentence dictionary
20. Walker"s critics are amusingly Orwellian. They liken the crowd in Madison to lớn the ones in Tunisia and claim to be fighting for democracy.
21. 11 Walker"s critics are amusingly Orwellian. They liken the crowd in Madison khổng lồ the ones in Tunisia và claim khổng lồ be fighting for democracy.
22. Even the author"s pseudonym (his real name being Eric Arthur Blair) became a chilling adjective: "Orwellian" is applied lớn any characteristic display of totalitarian might.
23. However, the idea that any government would monitor its citizens" brains for honesty will doubtless strike even the least paranoid person as rather terrifyingly Orwellian.
24. & Amazon did little to gain user"s trust with an ironically Orwellian intrusion of owners" Kindle deaspvn.netces in order to delete copies of 1984 and Animal Farm.
25. Libyans found themselves in an Orwellian nightmare where even small utterances of protest could lead khổng lồ disappearances, prolonged incarceration without any size of legal redress and torture.
26. And so, a lot of people see this as a sort of ... Or create a scenario, an Orwellian scenario, a Big Brother type scenario but I don"t concur.
27. None of these safeguards exist in China, raising the very real prospect of an Orwellian society - one in which citizens are monitored in permanence, including in their private life.
Xem thêm: Trọn Bộ 40 Bài Tập Đọc Hiểu Tiếng Anh Ôn Thi Đại Học, Please Wait
28. It is a stunning look at the Orwellian nature of how bureaucrats for the State spin their lies và try lớn recreate reality (I assume lớn placate their bosses and tell them what they want to hear).