Dưới đây là những mẫu mã câu gồm chứa trường đoản cú "prevalent", trong cỗ từ điển từ điển giờ Anh. Chúng ta cũng có thể tham khảo rất nhiều mẫu câu này để đặt câu trong tình huống cần đặt câu với từ prevalent, hoặc tham khảo ngữ cảnh sử dụng từ prevalent trong cỗ từ điển từ điển giờ Anh
1. Whooping cough is very prevalent just now.
Bạn đang xem: Prevalent là gì
2. Is malaria still prevalent among the populationhere?
3. Prevalent conservation orthodoxy advocates protection through production.
4. Eye disease is prevalent in some places.
5. Exogamy remains much less prevalent among African Americans.
6. The trend is particularly prevalent among migratory birds.
7. Hoarding & barter trade are once again prevalent.
8. Flu is most prevalent during the winter months.
9. But it is still prevalent in conservative areas.
10. Flippant, sarcastic, & unclean speech are also prevalent.
11. Abram rejected the idolatry so prevalent in Ur
12. Tuberculosis & malnutrition were prevalent, as was rickets.
13. Two philosophies are especially prevalent among kindergarten teachers.
14. Why, you may wonder, is blindness so prevalent?
15. How has dishonesty become more prevalent in marriage?
16. Poverty and illiteracy were prevalent on the island.
17. How prevalent is aspvn.netce in the business world?
18. This situation is prevalent in the oto market.
19. Solvent abuse is especially prevalent among younger teenagers.
20. These diseases are more prevalent among young children.
21. The prevalent opinion is in favour of reform.
22. This type of sclerosing cholangitis is prevalent abroad.
23. The latter is more prevalent than you might think.
24. It was monotonically critical of certain prevalent social practices.
25. 6 The infringement of right to privacy is prevalent.
26. In areas where sleeping sickness is still very prevalent.
27. The Neogothlic architectural style is prevalent on the campus.
28. The disease is even more prevalent in Latin America.
29. This belief is more prevalent among men than women.
30. So, what makes repetition so uniquely prevalent in music?
31. 14 Two philosophies are especially prevalent among kindergarten teachers.
32. Above 8 the toxic form becomes increasingly more prevalent.
33. The prevalent aspvn.netew is that interest rates will fall.
34. NAS were most prevalent in the extrahepatic bile duct.
35. Feeding problems are more prevalent among low birth-weight babies.
36. The custom of worshipping ancestors is prevalent among these people.
37. It is a point of aspvn.netew which is still prevalent.
38. Racism in đất nước xinh đẹp thái lan is a prevalent but little discussed topic.
39. Ameba, ancylostoma & ascaris were prevalent among the rural population.
40. Ineaspvn.nettably, unintended pregnancies were more prevalent among the same groups.
41. The habit of travelling by aeroplane is becoming more prevalent.
42. Peptic ulcers appear to be more prevalent in industrialised nations.
43. 14 Tuberculosis and malnutrition were prevalent,(www.Sentencedict.com) as was rickets.
44. This condition is more prevalent in women than in men.
45. Terpenoids are more prevalent in some arid or semiarid climates.
46. Arteriovenous nicking was also associated with prevalent and incident infarcts.
47. This once prevalent way of saying has become out of mode.
Xem thêm: Just Only Nghĩa Là Gì Trong Tiếng Anh? Lời Dịch Online: Only You
48. Each dedicated Christian should strive to avoid the prevalent ungodly aspvn.netews.